Monday, December 1, 2008

An Introduction of sorts.

I never know what to write here. For introductions, I mean.

One of the large reasons why I don't start new blogs/journals often, is because I have such an incredibly hard time keeping up with them. I'm going to do my best to keep up with this one as well. It'll be mostly one of those "family safe" blogs. So every one can keep up with how I'm doing, and how things are going in my life, and on my trips, without having to sift through the the angsty drama, rantings, and descriptions of my various escapades. This blog will also be a place where I discuss my spiritual journey and my walk with Christ/my beliefs in other areas related to metaphysics/spirituality.

In this blog, you'll likely find such things as summary of daily life, work, and vacations -Also all sorts of deep/not-so-deep thoughts that have occurred to my throughout my various days. Often, you may stumble upon a bit of shameless self-promotion, like a link to my deviantArt gallery, featuring a particular piece of mine --writing, photography, sketches, or other miscellaneous pieces, usually (maybe even a favorite piece of mine, or two, from one of my favorite artists). You may also find yourself face-to-face with political, spiritual, or philosophical views of mine.

There is only one thing that I ask of you, family, friends, and miscellaneous readers, and that is a simple request for respect. I like to think myself an intelligent, open-minded human being, with a respect for diversity and difference of opinion. I invite you, friends, to openly discuss your beliefs or opinions, in regards to what I write here; I only ask that, should you disagree --and I welcome friendly disagreement, that you disagree respectfully. I value your thoughts and opinions, whether they are similar to, or quite different from my own. Agree, or disagree --just please do so with a respectful, and open mind, and I will do the same for you.

This seems to almost be a decent introduction. I think I will find my way to the land beyond the computer screen now, and finish doing my laundry, so that I may pack for my upcoming trip to Albuquerque.

Till next we meet, dear readers.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hiiiiii darling! You need to get online. I have pictures to show you....